- Collect all relevant medical records.
- Seek out multiple bidders to maximize the sales price.
- Assist in document review.
- Facilitate a smooth process resulting in the sale of your policy.
To Qualify for Your Forensic Review of Life Settlements® you must:
- Own an Individual or Survivorship, Whole Life, Universal Life, Variable, or Index Universal Life policy with a face value of at least $500,000.
- Have a life expectancy of 10 years or less.
- Be ready to sell the policy.
Life settlements are typically new for most policy owners. The learning curve is steep and the marketplace is akin to the “Wild West”; not a healthy environment for people with little or no experience; stories abound of people “going it alone” and discovering later they were vastly under-compensated for their policy. SWA will manage the process to maximize your value in a way that includes you in the process and instills a comfort that you’ve achieved the most for your policy.